Mixed bag quizzes contain 5 rounds of 10 general knowledge questions for teams to answer. In total there are 50 tricky general knowledge questions in each pack which are guaranteed to test teams on their all-round knowledge.
You can download mixed bag quizzes here
For just £3.00 each mixed bag quiz is available instantly!
For a free sample of our mixed bag quiz packs download the mixed bag quiz above – just right click on the link and save to your hard drive.
- How was the fictional hero Roy Race better known? ‘Roy of the Rovers’
- What is the only Australian state that has a name comprising of three words? New South Wales
- In 1993, who shared the Nobel Peace Prize with F.W. DeKlerk? Nelson Mandela
- What is the capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo? Kinshasa
- “In my imagination there is no hesitation I think about you all the time” is from which song? I Should Be So Lucky (Kylie Minogue)