Download your free quiz now!
Connections quizzes contain 9 general knowledge questions who’s answers are all related, the 10th question is what is the connection between the 9 answers. Connections rounds are a great addition to any quiz in order to give it a theme or to make your quiz a little more interesting.
For a free sample of our connections quizzes download the free connections quiz above – just right click on the link and save to your hard drive.
Questions in the free connections quiz are as follows;
- In the TV series Kung Fu, who called Caine ‘Grasshopper’ and was later murdered by the Emperors nephew?
- Born March 6th 1944, which soprano is the adopted daughter of an Irish mother and a Maori father?
- In which 1986 spy thriller did Kevin Costner play the character of Lieutenant Commander Tom Farrell?
- In the film Casablanca, which song was Sam asked to play?
- What is the State capital of New Mexico?
- What was tennis player Maureen Connolly’s nickname?
- Which record gave the Hollies their second U.K. number one hit in 1988?
- Which 1967 Oscar winning film starred Sidney Poitier as a Philadelphia cop who is wrongly arrested for murder in a Mississippi town?
- What is the motto of the Scouting Association?
- What is the connection between all, or part of each answer?
- Master Po
- Kiri Te Kanawa
- No Way Out
- As Time Goes By
- Santa Fe
- ‘Little Mo’
- He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother
- In The Heat Of The Night
- “Be Prepared”
- Symbols for Chemical Elements